A classic one-piece shirt with a slightly loose silhouette from waist till bottom which embodies a comfortable aesthetic look. Featuring a button-down collar, concealed placket and a back yoke with 2 inches pleated to give it a clean chic look.
- Model is 5’7’’ wearing size S.
- Standard Fit, take your usual size.
- 100% Cotton, Double Ply
- Price Per Meter : Rs. 240, Amount Used : 1.9 Mts, Total Cost of Fabric Per Shirt (incld. qty of Shirts made) : Rs. 452, Sewing Thread 100% Cotton Price per cone : Rs. 560, Estimated Cost Per Shirt : Rs. 46, Buttons : Rs. 10, Brand Label (Heat Sticker) : Rs. 0.50, Pattern Development Cost : Rs. 191.5, Gradation: Rs. 5, Total Cost of Shirt : Rs. 705, Samples made before approval: 4, Vataly 2.5X Markup : Staff, research, design, utility cost, transportation, office supplies, web-shop, operations, rent, insurance, communications, maintenance cost, legal and accounting costs and marketing.
- Made in Bengaluru, India See the factory
- Questions about fit? Email email@example.com