A gamine box cut tee made from the softest lightweight cotton we could find. The roomy cut is cropped to sit right above the hip. It features a boyish crew neck and pocket detail, and the fabric is a combed cotton that gets softer over time. No really it does get softer.
- Looking for a model email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relaxed fit. Size down for more fitted look
- 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Fabric used: 1Mts per tee, Total cost of Fabric per tee: Rs.151, Sewing: Rs.65, Cutting: Rs.25, Pattern development cost: Rs.10, Brand Label (Heat Sticker): Rs.0.50, 100% Cotton GOT Certified Sewing/Cotton thread price per cone: Rs.440, Estimated Cost per Tee: Rs.12, Finishing : Rs.55, Samples made before approval: 2, Total Cost of Tee: Rs.318.5 Vataly 2X Markup: The retail mark-up covers costs such as staff, research, design, utility costs, transportation, office supplies, purchasing of new collections, web-shop operational costs, rent, insurance, communications, maintenance costs, legal and accounting costs and marketing.
- Made in Tirupur, India See the factory
- Questions about fit? Email email@example.com