The oxford cotton is a basket weave structure where one yarn crosses two yarns which give a lustrous effect to our comfort fitting shirt. Featuring a button-down collar, a single left chest pocket with a yoke at the back.
- Model is 5’7’’ wearing size S.
- Standard Fit, take your usual size.
- 100% Cotton, Double Ply
- Price Per Meter : Rs. 276 Total Cost of Fabric Per Shirt (incld. qty of Shirts made) : Rs. 414, Sewing Thread 100% Cotton Price per cone : Rs. 560, Estimated Cost Per Shirt : Rs. 36, Buttons : Rs. 8, Brand Label (Heat Sticker) : Rs. 0.50, Pattern Development Cost : Rs. 160, Gradation: Rs. 6.5, Total Cost of Shirt : Rs. 625, Samples made before approval: 4, Vataly 2.4X Markup : Staff, research, design, utility cost, transportation, office supplies, web-shop, operations, rent, insurance, communications, maintenance cost, legal and accounting costs and marketing.
- Made in Bengaluru, India See the factory
- Questions about fit? Email email@example.com